Experienced Help For Family Law
For more than 25 years, the law firm of John Bednarz, P.C., has provided sound legal advice to help address clients’ legal concerns in family law. While most disputes can be resolved through negotiation, our experience with family court litigation can help ensure that your rights are fully protected throughout a divorce case or another family controversy.
Protecting Your Rights
Our attorney provides advice about the ways to protect your legal interests. We are committed to alleviating any of your concerns, while you focus on working through the personal and emotional challenges of a divorce, paternity or child custody problem.
Relax: We Can Help Resolve Your Issues
While family law matters are often stressful, you will work directly with family law attorney John Bednarz. We help you relax and help you understand your legal options and the choices you have. He has substantial experience consulting clients with every phase of a divorce, support enforcement problem or child custody dispute.
Our attorney works closely with you, helping you identify your priorities and goals and then develop a strategy to reach your pressing goals. We can help you with a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce – We offer sound advice and experienced representation for men and women in contested and uncontested divorces.
- Property division – We handle issues ranging from retirement assets to dividing business to dividing furniture and appliances.
- Child custody and visitation – Based on the children’s best interests, family law judges make decisions with the presumption that both fathers and mothers have a right to frequent and meaningful time with their children.
- Paternity – Attorney Bednarz advises unmarried parents in Gilbert and surrounding areas about their rights and obligations in paternity cases.
- Child support – The basic award is calculated on the basis of each parent’s income, the number of children, the time the child spends with each parent and certain expenses, such as daycare or health insurance.
- Alimony – If you want to collect alimony, you need to prove that you’re entitled to it under a fairly flexible set of legal standards.
- Modification orders – Child support, custody, parenting time and spousal maintenance orders can all be modified, even after the divorce decree is final.
- Visitation rights of grandparents – More often than not, grandparents might need advice about their right of regular visitation with the child of divorced or unmarried parents.
- Legal separation – We seek to preserve our clients’ interests when looking to divide their assets without divorcing their spouse.
- Domestic violence – Our law firm has extensive experience advocating for men and women with domestic violence concerns.
With family law questions, the goal is to “get to the other side.” No one wants to be trapped in endless fighting in a divorce or custody case. We can help you reach that goal and move on with your life after a divorce.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
For more information about our family law practice and our approach to client service, contact lawyer John Bednarz in Gilbert, Arizona.